Make sure you went through the Product Activation which enables theme updates for your site. If you cannot find the Product Activation screen in your dashboard, it means you're using an older version, which doesn't have the automatic updates feature implemented or the product activation screen. The way to go is to update the theme using the Envato Toolkit or manually, by deactivating and deleting the old version and uploading the new one, which can be downloaded from ThemeForest.
Articles in this section
- WPBakery Page Builder: How to update?
- Demo Import System Status
- Installation Error: Missing style.css
- Outdated WooCommerce Templates
- How to change the color of the Add to Cart button
- Error Logging In to the Support Center
- How to enable sticky header (keep header on screen)?
- Google Maps - Error
- The Retailer Connect - Widget Error