In case you're getting a Fatal Error after updating to the latest version, just make sure the WPBakery Page Builder plugin is updated as well. Go to The Retailer > Plugins and you should see an update available. This is where you come to update the premium plugins coming with the theme. After updating the error should go away.
Articles in this section
- WPBakery Page Builder: How to update?
- Demo Import System Status
- Installation Error: Missing style.css
- Outdated WooCommerce Templates
- How to change the color of the Add to Cart button
- Error Logging In to the Support Center
- How to enable sticky header (keep header on screen)?
- Google Maps - Error
- The Retailer Connect - Widget Error