Navigate to WPBakery Page Builder > Role Manager and make sure the Post types are set to Custom, and the Portfolio post type is checked as well among the others. This is what you should be seeing on your screen:
Articles in this section
- How to add a Contact form
- Front Page Setup
- Pages — How to turn off the comments?
- Blog — Setup
- Blog — Adding New Posts
- Blog — Remove featured image within the blog post
- Portfolio — Setup
- Portfolio — Adding New Items
- How to enable WPBakery Page Builder on Portfolio Pages
- Can I add Breadcrumbs on Custom Pages?