That's a common issue caused by not uploading the correct zip file. Go back to http://themeforest.net/downloads and when clicking the Download button, choose the "Installable WordPress file only". This is what you should be looking for on your screen:
Articles in this section
- Visual Composer: How to update?
- Demo Import System Status
- Installation Error: Missing style.css
- Outdated WooCommerce Templates
- How to change the color of the Add to Cart button
- Error Logging In to the Support Center
- How to enable sticky header (keep header on screen)?
- Google Maps - Error
- The Retailer Connect - Widget Error
- Not receiving update notifications?