To set a different page as the homepage of your site, go to Settings > Readings. Select "A static page" and choose one of the existing pages to be served as the Front Page of your site.
Articles in this section
- How to add a Contact form
- Front Page Setup
- Pages — How to turn off the comments?
- Blog — Setup
- Blog — Adding New Posts
- Blog — Remove featured image within the blog post
- Portfolio — Setup
- Portfolio — Adding New Items
- How to enable WPBakery Page Builder on Portfolio Pages
- Can I add Breadcrumbs on Custom Pages?